And so it's the end of 2011, and the time where we look back on the year that was, and set high expectations on the year ahead. My year in brief:
- I finally purchased my first home, and am slowly becoming accustomed to the responsibilities that come with that
- I became an uncle to the most gorgeous little girl in the world, Princess Aurora
- I went to Singapore and Borneo, got to put up my feet and relax, and see some dear friends that i miss all the time
- I felt recognized for my work (my day job) and felt like I'm finally making a difference in my workplace
- I got to meet the Iron Chefs! And better still, so did my dad.
As to 2012 for me, who knows? I want to achieve many things, and i think that these should be the subject of another recipe, and another post.
For now: Happy New Year, and below is the recipe i made for pot luck NYE dinner.